The Big Stone City Branch Library will open for patrons to enter the library beginning Wednesday, June 10. The library has put in place several rules. According to branch manager, Janelle Kelly, the rules will continue through the summer months and possibly longer.
1. All patrons must make an appointment. Only one patron or family per appointment. Appointments can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or texting/calling 320.815.7019.
2. All appointments will be scheduled 15 minutes apart to allow time for the librarian to clean before the next patron.
3. Patrons are asked to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer when entering the library.
4. Curbside pick up or home deliveries around Big Stone City can be arranged for patrons who prefer not to enter the library or wear a mask.
5. The Used Book Sale will continue in the library through the month of June. Shoppers must also make an appointment. Call, text, or email.
The Big Stone Branch Library is part of the Grant County Library System. Library hours are Wednesday 1-7 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. -1 p.m.